Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Numero Uno Post

I thought it would be appropriate to dedicate, ah, the first "day of our lives"(ha) posting to our little one. So here she is, our little ray of sunshine:


This is the highlight of our lives right now and probably will be until we have another, wow cowboy, don't get to far ahead of yourself. She has been a joy to have around and never ceases to get mauled by adoring grandparents and aunts & uncles, but mostly by her dad. Her latest trick, as we refer to them, is holding her self up and standing on chairs- all of which occured while I was busy in Orlando completing my new-hire training for KPMG. It was a lot of work:

Good thing I have pictoral evidence of my arduous labors. The golf was the highlight of the two weeks, too bad I only got out twice. Being away from Amber and Avery that long was tough to bare. Good thing I had my dear friend, Cleveland Launcher, there to console me. Well, I hope everyone enjoys this blog and we here from everyone often.

1 comments:

B^4 said...

Yo Sneaky Pete -

Did I mention that your left elbow is flying wide @ impact (from the pics). This can cause you to block the ball right... trust me, i know all about this ;)

PS - Avery is a much better-looking, more compact version of you.