Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The BIG 02 for George...Race Car Style

On Saturday we celebrated George's 2nd Birthday! He had a Race Car themed birthday and FINALLY got some "boy" toys to play with...trucks, cars, race tracks, and more trucks! He's been in heaven ever since. He was quite clinging to me the whole evening. He's not a fan of crowds...but he still had fun!The highlight of the evening was when George wanted NOTHING to do with the candles on his cake...for some reason he is scared of fire...and I'm okay with that. No candle blown wishes for George, good thing Avery was there to help her brother out! Thanks Avs!I love you my little man~ Happy Birthday!

A HUGE shout out to Auburn for helping me with George's race car cake...Aubs, your the BEST!!

3 comments:

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

How crazy that our babies are 2..well, almost for Gabby! Time sure does fly when you're having fun! And I have to tell you-that picture of you and George is fabulous-look at you HOt Momma!!
Can't wait for the movie tonight..I should be napping, but I"m not! Oh well! See you soon!

Heather said...

That cake is adorable! I can't believe you have a 2 year old. How are you dealing with messes...I know how you are, or used to be :)

Isaac's said...

Yeah Amber... I found you!!
That cake is sooo adorable!! How in the world did you make it?

Hey, thank you again for helping me out. You are such a neat person. I am finally starting to feel better. Anyway, now we can keep in touch! even better!

XOXOX
SIE