Friday, January 23, 2009

I KNOW, I KNOW...

I have SO much to update with the holidays and life,but I will get to it SOON...I hope. Life have been exhausting these past few months with Tim being SOOO busy at work. The only time we see him (other than Sundays), are when we drop in his office to bring him dinner or treat. I MISS him and so do the kids. I am NOT complaining though, it's a huge BLESSING that he is so busy and we are just making it work...so things like my blog, get put on the back burner. I am slowly figuring out a new routine and hoping to find some much need blog time in it...wish me LUCK!

Okay, p.s. this is what I was really going to blog about...I will be on Studio 5 (KSL Channel 5) this coming Wed. January 28th at 11:00 am...LIVE! They are featuring the BIBBIE!! So exciting...for Dilly Dally!! I am freakin' out about what to WEAR??? and how to do my HAIR!!! Silly me...

6 comments:

Heather said...

I will totally watch! I love studio 5.

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

WHAT?!!! That is SOoo exciting! I can't believe you didn't call me! This is going to be HUGE for Dilly Dally-congrats!

Lynnette and Paul said...

I was getting worried about you but now all is well and you are back to bloggin!!! I will for sure watch you on Wednesday! Can't wait to see it. You could wear a brown paper bag and still look beautiful! I know you will be great!

BreeAnn said...

I am going to record you on there. You will be great! I hope you had a happy brithday! I want to hear all about it! I am excited to see you next week at Auburn's shower!
Love ya!

JaNae said...

Hope you had a great B-day on Friday and that Tim took off so you could see him! :) Good luck on Wed, I'm excited for you. I'll have to see if I can set everything up and tape it since I'll be at work.

Karen Scoffield said...

I tivoed it and you did great. I can't wait to hear if it boosted sales or not!