Sunday, November 01, 2009

Audrey Jane

We welcomed Audrey Jane Peterson into our family on Saturday, October 24th at 9:21 a.m. She weighed 9lbs, 5oz and was 21 inches.
I went natural (no meds) for the first time and felt like a super "rock Star" after I found out how much she weighed. It was an awesome experience and I would totally do it again. I also was so excited to finally have an "Amber" baby...one that actually looks like me! She has dark hair and features and looks exactly like my baby pictures...I love it and I am smitten...she is beautiful!
Not knowing what we were having made the delivery experience extra awesome! Tim got to announce the gender to me and I couldn't have been happier (I secretly wanted a girl!). Avery was thrilled as well and keep saying, "thank you SOOO much for having a girl". When Avery found out, she threw her arms in the air yelling "YES, YES!"

We are all in heaven and loving every moment as a family of five!












7 comments:

Kristen said...

It was so fun to run into you at the hospital! Your kids are so dang cute! Getting so big! Call me once things have settled down! Oh and my blog is private but I would love to send you an invite. I don't have your email address anymore so send it to mine at aksmithstout@yahoo.com Hopefully we will chat soon!

JaNae said...

YEAH and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I've been watching your facebook page and blog daily to find out about the newest Peterson. Happy for everyone!

Tara said...

Congrats, Amber! She is beautiful! What a wonderful addition to your family!

BreeAnn said...

she is adorable! I need to come and see her and you! I Hope all is going well with your beautiful family!

Dalton Family said...

Amber she is beautiful! I am so happy everything went well. Take care and hopefully we will see you soon!

Chelle said...

Congratulations! She is so cute, and you look so great after just giving birth! I'm glad you got one that looks like you!

Katelyn & Wade said...

Yay! Congratulations!