Monday, September 15, 2008

Taking the Bibbies to Market

We are home at last! Wow, what a whirl wind the past 3 weeks have been preparing for the ABC Kids Expo and then leaving Tim and the kids for a WHOLE week! I sure missed them. I am so glad to be home! The ABC Kids Expo was so great. We had several orders placed, connected with media and had lots of international interest for distributors. It was really a fantastic week. So many great things have already come from this experience. We have been so blessed. My favorite part was the last day when everyone is selling all their samples and inventorty for wholesale! I probably spent too much, but could have spent more if only we would have had more room in the car...lol! We pulled an all nighter drive home. I got home around 2:30 a.m. Friday morning and proceeded to sleep most of Friday. I am feeling much better today and it's a good thing. I have a ton of catching up to do...especially with my blog!


4 comments:

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

The booth looks SO good..very professional. And what a cool press release. You guys are most definitely up and running!!! Congrats! I just hope you don't get SO busy with your new craziness in your life that we don't get to hang out anymore. That would be sad.
Love ya!

JaNae said...

How exciting! I hope the orders are just coming in like crazy! You're one amazing lady, Amber!!!!

BreeAnn said...

Wow Amber we need to catch up! Congrats on it going well, I didn't even know you were going anywhere! I am so out of it, hey Lindsey e-mailed me about the cousin get together over conference weekend I can't go, every fall year for conference I do something with the fankhauser girls and every spring with the mcDermott girls, so that time will never work out for me. Have fun though!

Heather said...

Hi Amber! You have always been such a go getter. I am not at all surprised at your success thus far! I hope you don't mind, but I am glad I found your blog. We don't get to talk so now we can e-mail or blog-mail or whatever this is called.