Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Website has Launched

Check it out at http://www.dillydallychic.com/

I couldn't help myself...I just couldn't wait to share the news with you all. The long awaited dillydally website is finally online. It's official today, but we still have alot of work to do. It's a work in progress...we are still working on our e-commerce (so you and all your friends can soon buy hundreds of thousands of bibbies...I sooo can't wait for that! lol), still working on text and rotating pictures coming soon. I would love to hear your thoughts and get some feedback, please leave a comment or two! Thanks!

6 comments:

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

Wow! Amber it really looks amazing! I love it! The pictures are darling. SOoo fun!
I better spend as much time as I can with you now cuz I have a feeling my friend will be one busy lady soon!!!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

I love the website! It is so great.. I totally want a baby to put a bibbie on! (maybe in a few years...)

I would love to see more pics throughout the stuff. I looked at the photo gallery and the kids look so darling! It would be great if that could somehow incorporate that. Look at you go you little business woman!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Yay for you! I know how much hard work and love went into this. It is a huge boost to get the site up. Now people can start accessing the company. Let's hear it for business ladies! Super awesome, business owning, world dominating (ok, maybe not this one), cute business ladies!

Unknown said...

Hey there cuz! I love your new website! Great job! I'm going to tell my friend Cristy about your website and my other friends who have kids. On a sad note though our friend Mandi's brother Luke passed away on Tuesday. His funeral is this Saturday at noon. His viewing is tomorrow night and before the funeral on Saturday. I just texted you some of the information a little while ago. Please pass this information along to your parents. I love you very much. Lets get together soon. Take care and have a great weekend!!!

King Family said...

super cute, but sophie should be on the home page. i'm just sayin'. :)

BreeAnn said...

Amber website looks great!