Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Peterson's Birthday Bash!

Well, really it was a Birthday Dinner celebrating all the birthdays in April. Tim, Avery and Grandpa George (ever wondered where we got the name "George" from?) were the guests of honor. (It was last Sunday, so yeah, I'm a slow poster). Not much to say about it other than great food (as always) and some good fun! Here are some pictures that captured the evening!


Avery & Daddy & Grandpa George

Avery enjoying her "chocolate" ice cream cone

Presents!!

George & Mia entertained by the dog "Maggie"


...sometimes I wonder if George thinks he is a puppy!



Happy Birthday Avery, Timmy & Grandpa Georgie!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Your blog looks great! I really like the background you picked-it's you. Great photos. We need to pick a day and do fun shots of the kids. anyway, keep blogging! It's great fun!
Love ya!

Giron Family said...

Cute cute! Happy late birthday to all of them! We have that exsact same bib that Avery has on and we LOVE it. I still need to do a testimonial for ya. I haven't forgotten. Fun Blog Amber!

Giron Family said...

Hey Amber I can't find the site that you wanted me to leave a testimonial on. Your company is called Dilly Dally, right? I can't remember the website though. Sorry. Just let me know (again) and I'll happily do it!