Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Night at the County Fair

Lastnight, we took the kids to the Salt Lake County Fair. My parents meet up with us shortly after we got there. We had a fantastic evening. The rain and cloud cover made it nice, cool and very enjoyable. The kids couldn't get enough of the rides and animals. Later that night we were all able to watch the fireworks from the window in George's room. Fun times and great memories! I wish you could have all seen how EXCITED George was to be surrounded by all the little animals. He loved, loved, loved the Petting Zoo!

6 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

I completely forgot about the fair until I noticed the helicopter flying around our neighborhood all weekend. I wish that we would have gone last night. My kids would have loved it! It looks like your kids did! How are you guys doing?

Lisa Cannon said...

p.s. I am going to try some of your recipes, they sound delicious!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! I know I've said that like a million times, but hopefully, as their mommy, you can never hear that to many times.

Glad you guys had fun. I've never been to the State Fair in Utah. I need to convince Rylee to take me and buy me a caramel apple...

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

How fun!! I didn't even know about it. I hope it's still going. I love the bird egg pic. I can't wait to see the little babies!

The Hunt's said...

I did a little sneak in via Whittney and was so excited to find you here! You guys look so happy and it seems you're having a great summer! Everything you've done for Dilly Dally thus far looks fantastic!

Lyndsey said...

So fun, George looks so old not babyish anymore. Glad you are doing well.