Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Family

On Tuesday, we had our family pictures taken. It was so much FUN! The photographer (my very talented cousin) thought it would be fun to capture us doing the playful things we do as a family. It was so nice not to worry about coordinating outfits or exhaust ourselves with trying to get the kids to look at the camera and smile. I love, love, love how the pictures turned out. Here is a little taste...

p.s. click on the Green Apple Photography link under my Favorite Peoples to see more...Enjoy!

7 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Super cute. I am wondering how she does it. we need a fun family photo session like that.

Chelle said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are beautiful as always.

BreeAnn said...

Amber I LOVE these pictures they turned out so FREAKING cute!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

YAY! You guys are the cutest little family ever... You guys should be on the Daybreak billboards, seriously! She did such a great job, what a great asset we have in the McDermott family.

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

Wow! Im impressed. I need to hire her. We don't have any family pictures. ;(
Your website looks great too. Can't wait to see it when it's done!

Emily Piercy said...

I LOVE the pictures....but my favorite has to be the one of you and Avery laying on the grass. What a special keepsake!

Scott and Lindsey said...

Hey, just checking in and saying hello! I'm so glad you like them. I loved doing them. I love the idea of capturing family time and the moments that make our life special. I'm so glad I got to share a few with you.
Love you Ambs!
Lindsey