Monday, October 06, 2008

A Bibbie Kick-Off SALE

Our Dilly Dally "bibbies" have arrived!! Since so many of you have been asking about when you would be able to purchase the bibbies from the new Fall 2008 fabric collection...I have some Good News...we've decided to CELEBRATE with a HUGE SALE for all our family and friends....and you're INVITED!!

Mark your calendars for Tuesday, October 14th, stop by anytime between 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. I am hosting the event at my house. Please call if you need directions 209-1289 and feel free to bring a friend or two!!

All our bibbies will be on SALE...you don't want to miss this (One-Time-Only) Kick-Off Event!! Some Bibbies will be marked down to as low as $10. Bibbie prices will range from $10 - $25. Check out our website to view available Fall 2008 Fabrics at http://www.dillydallychic.com/

Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

kjtroxel said...

Wow Amber! I am up way too late because of you and your awesome product launch. I've been on the website, looked at your blog, and chosen a fabric,,,I think. I really hope I can make it to you launch event. Best of good thoughts coming your way!

Heather said...

It is so good to hear from you as well! Your family is SO cute. I love George's wavy hair! Avery is beautiful! Any plans of more little Peterson's?

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Are you going to sell grown-up ones
? I totally want one!!! Thanks for having the little get together the other night. It was super fun! Sorry I kind of sucked at the "bring a dessert" part....

I hope you are feeling better!