Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sleepover Party

Lastnight, we had Chase & Ashton over for a sleepover party! It was alot of FUN! After we picked them up, we stopped at a pumpkin patch. They all picked out a pumpkin. Tim and I pushed them around in wheel barrels and took pictures of them on the tractors. They had a blast! We stopped at Carl's Jr. for some dinner and let the kids run around in the play area. As I watched them play, I thought...huh...this is what it is like to have 4 kids...I could do this...I think! Then we headed home, got jammies on and popped some popcorn. Tim got the beds ready and put a movie on...it was a great time for all! Avery keeps wanting to know when her cousins can sleepover again...

Tim is SUPER DAD & UNCLE!!! He got up made breakfast, helped the kids carve the pumpkins, got them lunch and dressed, cleaned up and took the Chase & Ashton home...all while I was enjoying myself at Super Saturday and working on the finishing touches for our Halloween costumes!

1 comments:

Heather said...

You do have a great husband! What a fun activity.