Sunday, June 01, 2008

I FINALLY gave in...

...to "Twilight". My sister lent me the book almost a year ago, but I was so afraid that I would be the victim of sleepless nights or all day reading (thus, neglecting my children). So I put it off, until I was waiting in line for the American Idol Finals with nothing else to do. I finally gave in and read the whole book. I finished lastnight at 1:07 a.m. As you can see I was a victim of late nights, but gratefully, not sleepless nights or day reading. So, the real question is...do I read the next book in the series? or leave it as is?


My thoughts: I thought it was a VERY well written book, great story -exciting and fun! I am still trying to decide if I would like to read minds...maybe just a few! Also, wondering how I am to convince Tim that I should be the center of his universe, just like Edward views Bella. Hummmmm...maybe in another life! haha! :) Actually, I shouldn't complain. Tim is great and I am so thankful to have him in my life.

4 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

I'm embarrassed to admit that I read all 3 in a week. They were definitely a fun read. I guess I should say I was embarrassed until I found out EVERYONE has read it as well. I even read the outtakes on the authors blog. I'm lame.
Lindsey

Lyndsey said...

So funny, let me know what Tim thinks of the center of the universe thing.

Giron Family said...

Ha ha I like that...I wanna read minds too or be able to see the future. Guess we need to be turned into vampires to do that!
I say you need to read the next two books as well. It will make for good summer reading.

Taryn said...

Everytime I check your blog it has a new look. I have liked them all. I also have read the first one, and it was so addicting I have been afraid to start any of the others.