Thursday, June 05, 2008

Remodeling


I should clarify...we are actually getting projects done that we have been talking about for 2+ years! When we built our house, we decided to do some projects ourselves, instead of paying to have them done (painting, cabinents in laundry room, beadboard, replacing faucets & light fixtures, crown molding...etc). So here we are 2 years later getting them DONE, nonetheless! I've been informed by a non-disclosed source, that I have been referred to as "The Task Master" I'm sure it's out of love and fun, so I'm not offended (okay, it's my brother Rourke if you must know). I kinda like the title. I think I'll keep it for awhile, since there are still lots of tasks still to do. However, one of my greatest joys was when Tim REALLY liked what we had done in our bathroom/laundry room (inspite of trying to convince me that we didn't need to do ANY of it at all) I told him, "see I have good visions" and he agreed! :) Satisfaction, well deserved!


I can't take all the credit. Tim has worked very hard and has developed some new skills with the saw. I am very impressed by his craftsmanship...let's here it for TIM!!

1 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love your stuff, it looks really good. Tell Tim he did a good job too.