Tuesday, July 08, 2008

A First for Us...

George pooped in the tub. We had never experienced the poop-in-tub with Avery. I guess she has much more control over those matters. But, tonight we had our "first" experience with little George. Luckily, Tim had already gotten Avery out of the tub when George decided to let loose. I think it's my fault for two different reasons. First, I fed George too many cherries last night and he's had the runs today. Second, Tim had asked me to get George out a few minutes earlier, however, I was busy vaccuming. Fortunately for me Tim drew the short straw and got clean-up duty -he usually gets the short straw! I hope this first is also our last, here's to hoping!

6 comments:

Taryn said...

I wish I could say that could be your last, but Cooper has pooped in the tub too many times. At least now he thinks it is gross and will sit on the potty. Good Luck!

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Gee, I can't wait to have little ones! :) I finally added your blog onto ours. Sorry it took me SO long! I am trying to update things. We love your blog, it's so "real life". I love reading it.

Silver Pelican Photography said...

Hey, how are you? It is super easy to put 4 pictures on a page. I might do it the slow way though
:)
What I do is I make an image in photoshop, say 8X10, I resize 4 images each to be 4X5. I place them where I want them and then I take the pencil tool, all the way on hard, and draw in the dividing lines. Make sure to have your images and the canvas page all the same resolution. I always put it at 300. I can show you one time we are together.
Also, I was wondering if you guys wanted to watch Nacho Libre in the park with us on July 18th. I have never been, but every Friday in the summer at a different park in Salt Lake they put on a movie. We could bring a picnic or something.
Anyway, let me know!
-Lindsey

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

What? No picture? ha ha! I'm sorry you had to deal with poop in the tub-no fun!
But it's moments like this that we look back on and life!

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

PS I forgot to mention that I love what you did with your side colomn. Very fun! I love the quotes from Avery. too cute.

BreeAnn said...

yeah kaili did that once when ty and i were dating, it was pretty interesting.....