Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Grandma Sycamore...you better watch out!

...cause, here I come!!

Okay, really she has nothing to worry about, but I'm pretty proud of it. Today, I baked homemade wheat bread ALL by MYSELF! And...it even tastes delicious! How do I know this you might ask? Well, I had several taste testers on hand; even the most important people to please in my life, all enjoyed several slices! I LOVE the smell of homemade bread! I got to enjoy the scent everytime I walked into the house, it smelled of the yummy, fresh, warm homemade bread! Just thinking of it makes my mouth water! :)

Well, I guess if I did it once I can do it again. At least that is my goal. We just bought 500 pounds of wheat and I need to start using it in someway. So here's to Homemade Bread weekly!

3 comments:

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

Yah for healthy, delicious bread!! And Yah for actually making bread yourself-impressive. It really was delicious bread and was completely consumed by the three of us in a matter of seconds. Congratulations on becoming one step closer to domesticated, homemaker bliss! :)

Lyndsey said...

WOW!!!! Super impressive. Don't tell Travis, I won't be able to hide behind my I can't do it phrase any more.

ABM said...

Amber you are so silly!! Well Camille started a blog for both of us about our books and then I decided to start my own. so I did! however there isn't much on it, but when there is more I will let you know. Oh by the way, where did you get your little playdoe from? i was hoping to use some for girls camp as tuck-in-treats, do you know where i could get some today? if you do please call me! thanks bye!