Friday, July 04, 2008

Georgie's 1st Haircut

So, my attempt to have Uncle Davey give George his first haircut at my hair appointment last week - failed. Avery was too sick to come and I wasn't about to have George there the whole time without Tim. So, I went with plan B...I would cut it. As we were getting ready for our 4th of July festivities, I just decided to go for it, since I had some time on my hands. It worked out well and looks much better than it did before. What do you think?

Before Pictures

I'm concentrating very hard...can you tell! hee hee!
Whalaa...so cute! The new duo!
Just a little trim for Avery too!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I'm Impressed! You look like a pro.

Lyndsey said...

Cute Georgey, I am impressed! It looks like you guys have had a great time lately. Enjoy and give us a call.

JaNae said...

Amber, what can't you do, bake bread, run a business, redecorate the house, cut hair, have sleepovers in the basement, go to wheeler farm...amazing doesn't even begin to describe you!