Friday, May 16, 2008

American Idol...here we COME!!


Yes, you read correctly...we found out lastnight that we (Tim and I) were issued ticket vouchers for the Tuesday and Wednesday shows!! The FINAL show!! I can hardly believe it...Ahhhhh!!! This past Wednesday, I had given up all hope of getting to go to a live show. So Tim and I decided we were going to have an American Idol party for the finale...but guess who's gonna be in Hollywood!! Yep -Tim and I. Look for us on TV. We are trying to think of some creative signs that might attract the cameras. Let me know if you have any suggestions.


Now, we just need to figure out what to do with the kids, since we can't bring them to the show. I am hoping and praying it will all work out!! Anyone willing to watch the kids for us on such short notice? :)

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I wish we could go with you too! This season I have been such a junky thanks to DVR. I hope you have FUN!

Kent & Beka said...

We would be more than happy to help out, but the boys seem to be a little sick- if it's ok with you, it's ok with me...