Sunday, May 11, 2008

Triathlon Attempt #2


We spent this past weekend in St. George for Tim's second attempt at a Triathlon. The first attempt was also in St. George last Fall, but due to severe weather the event was cancelled as Tim was in the lake ready to start the swim. The second attempt was all too familiar as Tim was once again in the lake ready to start the swim and due to strong winds the swim portion of the Triathlon was cancelled. However, Tim was able to bike and run. YEAH! Two out of three events isn't too bad. We are hoping Triathlon #3 in September will offer Tim a chance to complete a whole Triathlon. Tim had a great experience and was able to gain some experience with the transitions from each event. I think he will be ready to rock come September! Whaoo!



Look at that HOT bod!


My cute babies, that were great for most of the event. They had a few tough moments, but they survived!


On another note, I am debating about whether Triathlons would be something I might enjoy. Tim has expressed his desire for me to participate with him. To be honest it scares me, but I may learn to love it. I don't know. I guess I'd have to train to even get a feel for it. Just a thought. Here are some pictures for the rest of the trip. We had a very busy and short weekend.

Drive down on Friday afternoon
Our Coral Canyon home...it's a comfy little place!

Tim's new tatoos...at least that is what Tim's aunt Tammy thought! hahaha!
Right after Tim finished the Triathlon we went swimming at the community pool
After naps, we packed up the car and headed to In-N-Out (the 1st on in Utah)
After lunch we spent a few hours at Great Grandma Peterson's. The Clinger family was in town visiting, so it was fun to catch-up! Then we headed home. Stop at our new favorite diner dive in Fillmore and continued on our way. It was a very LONG Saturday, espeically for Tim! We made it home safe and sound just after midnight!

3 comments:

kennyandkristin said...

YEAH TIM!!! I am very impressed by Tim. Always accomplishing what he puts his mind to. I would love to get into marathons but I am just to lazy!

BreeAnn said...

Cute house! I have never seen your St.George house! And your bibbies are very cute and so is that picture of Avery!

Lyndsey said...

Wow I am impressed. Looks like you had a good time. Email me at lyndseydevere@aol.com and I will add you to our reader list.