Monday, May 12, 2008

The Bibbie!







I am an entrepreneur at heart and have always desired to have my own business. Thus, most of my free time (night and naptime) is spent on starting a business called Dilly Dally Designs, LLC. Currently, our one and only product is called a "Bibbie". It's a bib, but it's more than just a bib. I use them for eating, coloring, painting, and playing...and just to protect my kids clothes. I love them and have 12 of my own.


There is a history -it's a pattern from the 1950's that Tim's grandmother used for her kids and grandkids and now my mother-in-law makes them for my kids. I love them and don't know what I'd do without them. As I use my bibbies everywhere I go, I am consistently asked by others who are looking for such a bib, where I have purchased my bibs. Since, there wasn't a place to direct them...I had an idea! So we (my mother-in-law and I) joined efforts and created a company that I am very proud of. Then we invited Jeanne to join our force. The three of us have worked so hard and I am excited to announce that our "bibbie" can be purchased at Baby Babinski's and Four & Twenty Sailors Boutique. We are currently working on our website and slowly making progress. So, that is what I am up to these days. It keeps me busy, but I love it!

3 comments:

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

Go Amber!!! I'm proud of you and your success with this company! I'm glad you found something you are excited about and can put your heart into-what a difference that makes! I too LOVE the bibbie and couldn't live without it. You got me hooked for sure!
You missed a fun day in the dirt today-we'll have to do it again soon, Gabby had the time of her life!! See you soon. Love ya!
PS look at my blog-I put my race pix on there.

kennyandkristin said...

I love your bibbie. I am so sad that I missed your party. I told Tim how we got the invite a week late. That is because we never check our mail. Hopefully if you have another party...you can tell us about it on your blog. I check blogs a ton more than our mail. Also, congrats on getting them into stores. I love Babinski's!!!

kennyandkristin said...

Ummm I just read your comments. Yet another party that I have missed. Seriously, I do want to come to one. I am usually really good about reading my blog but I have been really busy this week. Hope it went well. Also, I just saw an old comment about Adam. I love that you know him. He is one of my favorite people...well besides his wife. I will have to get some good stories on you.