Wednesday, May 07, 2008

"Jason needs to go home"...

That is what Avery told me last week as we watched American Idol. I asked her "why?". She replied, "he doesn't sing very well". And there you have it from a 3 year old! I am so proud Avery has an ear for music and for that matter GOOD music! We were all disappointed last week, when Jason held through to this week. But, Hallelujah!! He was sent home tonight!! YEAH!! What a relief! Let's hear it for the DAVIDS!!


p.s. for those of you that don't know...I am a HUGE American Idol fan via DVR!

5 comments:

Crystal Valentine Garner said...

Your blog just keeps getting better and better-way to go! I agree-how great it was to see Jason go home..and back to his stash of pot!! Buh Bye!!
Go David COOK, GO!!!!

Kent & Beka said...

I think it is so funny when the kids get involved in whatever we are doing- especially if it really isn't "kid" stuff! It is so funny to hear them form opinions and use lingo that makes them so much older... I LOVE it!

Lisa Cannon said...

I am so glad that you changed your blog so I could comment!!! It was fun reading all of your old posts. I can't believe how big George is getting. He was just a little guy when we saw you guys up at the Zermatt over Labor Day.

Happy Birthday Tim!!

Lyndsey said...

Hey, I guess the pressure got to me. I went private! Email me and I will put you on our reader list.

Giron Family said...

I hear ya on being a fan of the Davids! Love them both. Bet they both make it to the final two. Hope so anyway.
I'm not surprised that Avery said that. She is a smart little whippersnapper!